- Operating principles
- Len Lye Centre opens
- Todd Energy wins TRC environmental award
- Todd announces new Vice President NZ Upstream Energy
- Todd Energy Canada investment
- Gas project firing up
- Worker died of natural causes
- Sudden death at rig site
- Todd aiming for full Mangahewa capacity by October
- Todd Energy opens new gas production facility
- New super quiet auto drilling rig arrives at port
- New rig purpose built for Taranaki operations
- Scramble for places in oil-drilling course
- News archive 2013
- News archive 2012
07 October 2014
Todd Energy's McKee Production Station was recognised for continuous high environmental...
15 July 2014
Dr Joanna Breare will join the Todd Corporation as Vice President New Zealand Upstream Energy...
27 June 2014
Todd has acquired a 50% working interest in a liquids rich gas project in British Columbia...
Worker died of natural causes
Todd Energy Chief Executive Paul Moore today expressed his condolences to the family of contractor Nicholas Teague who died at Todd Energy’s Mangahewa E wellsite in Taranaki on Sunday.
A spokesperson for the family advised today that Mr Teague died of natural causes. Mr Teague was an employee of MB Century Ltd, the contracted operator of Todd’s drilling rig.
“The Company’s sympathies are with Mr Teague’s family during this difficult time,” Mr Moore said.
“MB Century is providing support to Mr Teague’s family and Todd Energy will assist wherever it can.”
Paul Moore CEO Todd Energy
Community Relations Manager
027 703 8599