- Operating principles
- Len Lye Centre opens
- Todd Energy wins TRC environmental award
- Todd announces new Vice President NZ Upstream Energy
- Todd Energy Canada investment
- Gas project firing up
- Worker died of natural causes
- Sudden death at rig site
- Todd aiming for full Mangahewa capacity by October
- Todd Energy opens new gas production facility
- New super quiet auto drilling rig arrives at port
- New rig purpose built for Taranaki operations
- Scramble for places in oil-drilling course
- News archive 2013
- News archive 2012
07 October 2014
Todd Energy's McKee Production Station was recognised for continuous high environmental...
15 July 2014
Dr Joanna Breare will join the Todd Corporation as Vice President New Zealand Upstream Energy...
27 June 2014
Todd has acquired a 50% working interest in a liquids rich gas project in British Columbia...
Todd Energy Canada investment
Todd has acquired a 50% working interest in a liquids rich gas project in British Columbia from Paramount Resources, which currently owns 100% of the project.
The project is located in the Birch area of north-east British Columbia and it will seek to appraise and develop gas and liquids from the Montney formation of the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. The basin is a significant oil and gas producer with world scale resources.
The project includes approximately 43,000 acres of land and three producing wells. Todd will become the Joint Venture operator in early 2015 and the asset will be managed by Todd Energy Canada Ltd (TEC).
+64 6 759 5361