- Operating principles
- Len Lye Centre opens
- Todd Energy wins TRC environmental award
- Todd announces new Vice President NZ Upstream Energy
- Todd Energy Canada investment
- Gas project firing up
- Worker died of natural causes
- Sudden death at rig site
- Todd aiming for full Mangahewa capacity by October
- Todd Energy opens new gas production facility
- New super quiet auto drilling rig arrives at port
- New rig purpose built for Taranaki operations
- Scramble for places in oil-drilling course
- News archive 2013
- Time for a breather
- Todd says regulation robust; well integrity HHU's role
- Todd submission favours local fracking consents
- Engineering offers chance to change people's lives for better
- Outdoor pool season to start
- Full steam ahead for methanol industry
- New Plymouth secures Womad again
- Comfy chairs for patients
- Drilling boss made it on talent
- Quieten down please, we're drilling here
- New rig for Todd Energy
- Mali band makes music for Tikorangi
- Festival art colours shops
- Coastguard leads yacht home
- WOMAD 2013 launch
- News archive 2012
07 October 2014
Todd Energy's McKee Production Station was recognised for continuous high environmental...
15 July 2014
Dr Joanna Breare will join the Todd Corporation as Vice President New Zealand Upstream Energy...
27 June 2014
Todd has acquired a 50% working interest in a liquids rich gas project in British Columbia...
Time for a breather, say stressed garden owners
14 November 2013
One of Taranaki's best known gardens is closing to the public because of falling visitor numbers and stress caused by the nearby petrochemical industry... Read more...
Todd submission favours local fracking consents
12 November 2013
Todd Energy does not believe there needs to be a central agency to monitor hydraulic fracturing. Nor does it see the need for dedicated legislation for fracking... Read more...
Todd says regulation robust; well integrity HHU's role
8 November 2013
Todd Energy says the regulatory regime around exploration is generally robust although the responsibility for policing well integrity could be made clearer... Read more...
Engineering offers chance to change people's lives for better
4 November 2013
With oil fields generally in remote or unstable places, Sarah Balsom feels lucky to be based in Taranaki... Read more...
Outdoor pool season to start
25 October 2013
The first step towards summer starts tomorrow (Saturday) with the opening of the outdoor pools at the Todd Energy Aquatic Centre... Read more...
Full steam ahead for methanol industry
New Plymouth secures WOMAD again
Comfy chairs for patients
Drilling boss made it on talent
Quieten down please, we're drilling here
New rig for Todd Energy
Todd Energy has signed an agreement to purchase a new drilling rig, reflecting the company’s long- term commitment and investment both in the Taranaki region and in New Zealand. Read more...
Mali band makes music for Tikorangi
Festival art colours shops
Dozens of retailers in Waitara, Inglewood and New Plymouth are dressing their shop windows this week in Womad artwork. Read more...
Coastguard leads yacht home
The Taranaki Coastguard escorted a yacht back into Port Taranaki yesterday. It did so after concerns were raised for the 68-year-old skipper's safety. Read more...