- Operating principles
- Len Lye Centre opens
- Todd Energy wins TRC environmental award
- Todd announces new Vice President NZ Upstream Energy
- Todd Energy Canada investment
- Gas project firing up
- Worker died of natural causes
- Sudden death at rig site
- Todd aiming for full Mangahewa capacity by October
- Todd Energy opens new gas production facility
- New super quiet auto drilling rig arrives at port
- New rig purpose built for Taranaki operations
- Scramble for places in oil-drilling course
- News archive 2013
- News archive 2012
- Fracking 'could create 7000 jobs'
- Petroleum exploration permits for 2012 awarded
- Todd Energy welcomes PCE report
- Energy and dairy give jobs boost
- Todd Energy releases hydraulic fracturing submission
- Methanol plant poised to resume
- Coastguard heads into summer with new boat
- Study of impact of hydraulic fracturing released
07 October 2014
Todd Energy's McKee Production Station was recognised for continuous high environmental...
15 July 2014
Dr Joanna Breare will join the Todd Corporation as Vice President New Zealand Upstream Energy...
27 June 2014
Todd has acquired a 50% working interest in a liquids rich gas project in British Columbia...
Fracking 'could create 7000 jobs'
Study of economic impact of hydraulic fracturing released
Petroleum exploration permits for 2012 awarded
Todd Energy welcomes PCE report
Energy and dairy give jobs boost
9 November 2012
New Plymouth's political rivals have agreed on one thing. While figures released yesterday show the highest rate ofunemployment nationwide for 13 years, Taranaki has bucked the trend. The unemployment rate in Taranaki has fallen by 0.4 per cent over the last year. Read more...
Todd Energy releases hydraulic fracturing submission
7 November 2012
Todd Energy today released a submission provided to the Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment (PCE) in response to the investigation into hydraulic fracturing in New Zealand. Read more...
Methanol plant poised to resume
7 November 2012
The Waitara Valley methanol plant, which has lain idle for six years, could be back in operation within months. The plant, which was shut down because of a lack of contracted gas supply, could add another 530,000 tonnes to Taranaki's methanol export industry. Read more...
Coastguard heads into summer with new boat
5 November 2012
Crowds gathered and even the sun showed up to welcome the Coastguard's gleaming new red and white boat to Taranaki on Saturday. The $1.3 million state-of-the-art vessel, called Todd Energy Rescue, chugged into Breakwater Bay about 2pm and was greeted by Spotswood College's kapa haka group, before being blessed, doused in champagne and taken for a spin. Read more...
WOMAD 2013 launch
1 November 2012
Last night the line up of performers for WOMAD 2013 was announced at a launch party in the Grand Hall in Parliament. Read more ...